Admissions to MBA Programme (2 year, full time)
Human Resources Management
Family Business Management
- At least 3-years Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate marks. A relaxation of 5% marks will be made for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
- Performance in CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA and /or OP Jindal University entrance test and/or followed by interview.
- Apply (Online/Offline) for the programmes at OPJU School of Engineering, School of Management, School of Science.
- Application should be accompanied by Application Fee of Rs. 500* for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programme and Rs 2000 for Doctoral Programme payable online (Internet banking/Credit/Debit card) or Cash/DD/Bank Transfer.
- A merit list will be announced for eligible candidates for each round. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for Counselling. On subject to fulfilment of requisite conditions, eligibility and verification of documents a provisional admission offer letter will be issued to the candidate. The candidate is required to deposit the fee within stipulated date.
- If the candidate doesn’t pay fee by the stipulated date, the admission would be deemed cancelled and the seat will become vacant for the next round of Counseling.
- There will be three rounds of Counseling and after that if there are any unfilled seats, it will be filled on the basis of rolling Counseling (First come first serve basis).
* Candidates of reserved category (SC/ST/OBC)of Chhattisgarh domicile and Female candidates are exempted for Application fee.
* Apply Now - Admissions 2021click here
* SBI Collect Link for Payment of Registration Fee ( UG : Rs. 500, PG : Rs. 750 and Doctoral Programme : Rs. 3000) click here
* For fee structure click here
* For Entry level Scholarships click here
* Admission Notification - 2021-22 click here
* For Already Registered Candidate Login click here
Admissions Helpline - 1800 12000 8090