Admissions to B Com (Hons) Programme(3 year, full time)
B Com (Hons) subjects cover the study of principles of :
Accountancy and Finance
Banking and Insurance
- At least 45% marks in Class XII (10+2 examination) or equivalent.
- A relaxation of 5% marks in class XII will be made for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- Apply (Online/Offline) for the programmes at OPJU School of Engineering, School of Management, School of Science.
- Application should be accompanied by Application Fee of Rs. 500* for Undergraduate & Rs. 750* Postgraduate Programme and Rs 2500 for Doctoral Programme payable online (Internet banking/Credit/Debit card) or Cash/DD/Bank Transfer.
- A merit list will be announced for eligible candidates for each round. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for Counselling. On subject to fulfilment of requisite conditions, eligibility and verification of documents a provisional admission offer letter will be issued to the candidate. The candidate is required to deposit the fee within stipulated date.
- If the candidate doesn’t pay fee by the stipulated date, the admission would be deemed cancelled and the seat will become vacant for the next round of Counseling.
- There will be three rounds of Counseling and after that if there are any unfilled seats, it will be filled on the basis of rolling Counseling (First come first serve basis).
* Candidates of reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) of Chhattisgarh domicile and Female candidates are exempted from Application fee.
* Apply Now - Admissions 2021click here
* SBI Collect Link for Payment of Registration Fee ( UG : Rs. 500, PG : Rs. 750 and Doctoral Programme : Rs. 3000) click here
* For fee structure click here
* For Entry level Scholarships click here
* Admission Notification - 2021-22 click here
* For Already Registered Candidate Login click here
Admissions Helpline - 1800 12000 8090